- Once registration has been processed, deposits/payments are non-refundable. Payments may be moved to a different class, within 60 days of the regularly scheduled class, as long as we are notified prior to the start of the class you are scheduled for via phone or email. See no show and rescheduling policy below.
- CPR Skills Tests must be cancelled 24hours prior to test time. A $25 fee will be charged for late cancellations or no shows.
NO SHOW POLICY:
- Any student who does not show up to class and does not notify us prior to the start of the class is considered a No Show and deposit is not eligible to be used to reschedule the class. If you have paid in full and want to reschedule the class, there will be a $20 rescheduling fee for all classes with the exception of the ACLS and Instructor classes where there is a $30 rescheduling fee.
- In order to reschedule a class, please call us at 631-724-3537 or email us at Pat@advancedtrainingcenterli.com prior to the scheduled class. Class may be rescheduled one time with no additional charge. Classes rescheduled a second time are subject to a $20 fee.
- ACLS and INSTRUCTOR classes are limited in size. Therefore, you must call to reschedule 48 hours prior to class. Classes rescheduled a second time are subject to a $30 fee.
- Classes may be rescheduled within 60 days of the originally scheduled class date.
- Arriving late to class can be disrupting to the other students. Therefore, please arrive on time. We recommend that students arrive to class 10 – 15 minutes prior to the start of the class. Any student that arrives late will be admitted at the Instructors discretion. Arriving more than 15 minutes late to class will be considered a No Show. If the student is late for a rescheduled class, the student will be considered as a No Show and deposit is forfeited.
REPLACEMENT AHA CERTIFICATION CARDS FOR CPR CLASSES OR NYS SECURITY GUARD CERTIFICATES
- Please safeguard your cards/certificates. In the event you need another one, please call the office to arrange payment.
- The fee for a replacement AHA Certification Card is $25 and may be picked up at the office. If you need it mailed there is an additional $2 fee, for a total of $27.
- The fee for a replacement NYS Security Guard Certificate is $5 and may be picked up at the office. If you need it mailed to you there is an additional $2 fee, for a total of $7.
- Students are responsible for the correct spelling of their name. Student must check the spelling on the class roster at the beginning of the class to make sure their name is correct. If the student fails to notify the instructor that the name is spelled incorrectly, and the card/certificate is printed incorrectly, you will be responsible to pay the replacement fee in order to obtain another one.
CREDIT CARD CHARGE BACK/DISPUTE:
- If a charge is placed in dispute by the student (or the cardholder if it is not the student’s card) because the student (or the cardholder) do not recognize/recall this charge, the student is responsible for a processing fee of $25.00 in addition to the original charges due on the transaction.
Your privacy is very important to us. Any information you provide us when you register is kept strictly confidential and is never sold to outside vendors. We use this information only to provide you the services needed.
The information provided on Advanced Training Center of Long Island’s website is presented ‘as is’ and we are not held responsible for any mistakes or misprints. This includes any incorrect pricing or product descriptions. Advanced Training Center of Long Island expressly disclaims all warranties, express or implied, or any kind with respect to the website and its use. You agree that Advanced Training Center of Long Island, its officers, employees, and representatives will not be held liable for damages arising from the use of this content and its information.